Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Flash Fiction Friday #11...


Happy Friday Everyone

Are you ready for the flashing to begin????

So this Friday Flash Fiction is a number of talented authors getting together to describe a picture with just 100 words, not 101...not 99 - 100 hits the mark.

Enough idle chatter? Well if you say so...but I personally say I never can get enough...*smirks*

Okay *holds up the camera and lets you take a peek* sometimes the right things happen to the right people…



I am so nailing this one. After this set of photos I'll be it! The woman everyone wants on the cover of their magazine. The money and invites will come flowing in. I'll have to hire a personal assistant just to look after all the trivial stuff, and it'll all be trivial stuff to me. I was made for this. I am royalty among peasants. I deserve this!


"Hold it! This isn't working. Is that your friendly face? I would hate to see your other facades! This is wasted time, let's trash all this film and call it a wrap."
*****************************************

Karma—she's a bitch that will get you every time!

*grabs your hand and makes the leap giggling* now for the fun part—let's blog hop to the next yummy morsel awaiting our presence!




15 comments:

  1. Indeed it will! Haha! Great Post, doll! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pff, this woman is a bitch...the one you just loooove to hate!
    Great post my yang <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Overconfidence and arrogance will bring you down every time! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great take (pardon the pun) Good one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Havan, I doubt her head would have fit through the door. Good thing he popped her...erm. Wait, what was I saying?

    E~

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! And here she was building herself up, getting that confidence rolling and he smashes her down with a sledge hammer. So messed up. It shows she has to work on her smize. *grin* I watch way too much America’s Next Top Model. Awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's a great angle for this. Love the bad girl and all of it around the scene. Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Daddy used to call that counting your chickens before they hatched or something like that. Humility goes a long way and Karma is the true royalty in the room. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH wow! I did not see that coming. Good job! Loved your FFF!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good for him! Take that conceited shrew down a few pegs! They all think that they can act any way they want once they hit the top. Boy are they wrong. Loved it, Haves!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A little conceited aren't we. Nothing like a reality check. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha. A little humility goes a long way.

    ReplyDelete