Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Flash Friday Fiction #13...


Happy Friday Everyone!!!

Are you ready for the flashing to begin????

So this Friday Flash Fiction is a number of talented authors getting together to describe a picture with just 100 words, not 101...not 99 - 100 hits the mark.

Enough idle chatter? Well if you say so...but I personally say I never can get enough...*smirks*

Let's say you're sitting across from the man you love—maybe sharing a pot of coffee and some homemade cookies…in your mind you could be naked on top of that table for him to witness and judge…*leans forward and peers into his eye…the doorway to the soul*…



I sit here completely exposed to you. I stripped off the window dressing down to my core and took the leap…making you aware of my true feelings. I asked for what I wanted, not caring how needy I appeared. I did it out of reverence for us, for our relationship, for our future together.

You listened to my babbling. You didn't laugh at me. You didn't jest with the desires I require fulfilled. You didn't mock my shameful pleading or deem me a lesser man for being emotionally honest. You cradled my heart. You protected my soul.

I love you.

*****************************************

Need and honesty…trust and communication…tangled webs that can destroy lives…or if respected can bind two together forever…and that is where love is nurtured.

*grabs your hand and makes the leap giggling* now for the fun part—let's blog hop to the next yummy morsel awaiting our presence!

18 comments:

  1. I love it Havan. That is sweet!

    SLira

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo sweet. I would love someone to get as "naked" as him for me...
    A woman can dream, right?
    Great post my yang <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet and touching! Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, touching...soulful. I loved it. To be so pure and honest...would be so hard for most of us:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that was really good. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, how symbolic, he bared his soul and his body. What a cool take on this picture. Creative, touching and very moving. I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! That was so heartfelt and beautiful. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved it Haven. Sweet and poignant

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really liked this. It felt like I was reading a love poem. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with Sherri. Very romantic. I think I have competition for my title, The Queen of 'Awwww'". Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very loving. Very emotional and honest. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lyrical and beautiful in the vulnerability and loving in the connection.

    ReplyDelete