Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Seductive Fuzzy winner...


I'm a little late posting this and I'm sorry...the days just got away from me...I tried tying them up, handcuffing and binding...but those slickery suckers just slid right by...*heads desk giggling*

Sooooooooo...

The first winner from my A Seductive Fuzzy contest is...


Wulf!!!!

I've already emailed my delectable winner and am awaiting word back as to what format is desired...*waggles brows*

But don't lose hope...because hope is a wondrous thing...*blushes*...well that and I'm giving out another copy later this week!

If you haven't entered here is the blog post A Seductive Fuzzy contest...and you can enter there!

Remember...leave your comment for entry on that blog post or I won't be able to find you...and thanks for playing with Fuzzy and me...we like it! *big smiles*



No comments:

Post a Comment