Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Conversations with a Naughty Mind...(well kinda lol)

There are times in my life that I'm told I tend to morph the simplest, most innocent things into naughty dirty thoughts...I personally believe that I don't do that—I'd like to think that everyone does that *big smiles*

Case in point...a conversation that happened yesterday morning between me and two co-workers...

Okay let me set this up for you - I'm talking to the Nicey & Cutie of the office, and we get into talking about crazy speeders on the turnpike--not people going 10 or so miles over the limit *blushes and whistles*, but people going 30 or so over in bigger vehicles. So here is how the conversation went:


Nicey: Seriously, the other day a semi was riding my ass, pushing me along and I was pissed. I mean, if I had gotten a blow-out that truck would have killed me, my dog and my wife...

Me: You listed your dog first?

Nicey: Well, he's in the crate in the back of my truck, he'd die first.
**side note, the crate is actually anchored in his truck bed, very safe and approved for his lab :)**

Cutie: You actually listed you first...

Me: Yeah, then your dog...

Nicey: Well, I love my dog...

Cutie: I'm calling your wife...

Nicey: Seriously, what else will let you spank their ass then as soon as you're done they turn around and lick you? How can you not love your dog?

Me: *opens my mouth to respond*

Cutie: Havan, do NOT say what you are thinking...

Me: *closes my mouth and gets back to work*

Now come on...I know I'm not the only one to think...um...well...yeah back to work *blushes and heads desk giggling*

No comments:

Post a Comment