Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Being Ahead of the Eight Ball...


Um...yep it is...lol

I'm not gonna complain too much though, at least I woke up this morning to complain about it being Monday...IMHO that puts me ahead of the eight ball already. *winks*

Things to do today:
ü drink coffee
ü leave work ON TIME
ü write
ü read
ü sleep

I love when I simplify things for myself...hehe...but yeah, gotta finish that antho story—sooooooooo close but not done yet...ARGH! I did knock out about 3k-4k words over the weekend though, hard to keep an exact count because of all the adding/subtracting going on...lol

Hope your Monday isn't for the dogs and keep smiling...if you're reading this you woke up this morning too...ahead of the eight ball right? *winks*






Havan's newest releases:
~Harlan's Ryde – Ryder made a mistake Harlan can't forgive. Will Ryder cross a line no man should cross to obtain a second chance? Available at Amazon
~Wicked Bindings – Sometimes the only way for justice to prevail is to get a little Wicked... Available at AReAmazon & B&N
~Wish Me Nothing – Finding out genies exist...bad. Finding out your boyfriend of over a year is a Djin, and wanted by other Djins...worse. Available at AReAmazon & B&N

No comments:

Post a Comment