Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Celebrating my boys! @allromance #mustread #topshelfbooks #boyxboy

Wow…what a thing to wake up to this morning! My new release Flyboy’s First Misadventure has a very pretty silver star at All Romance e-Books – AND – look at all my books on the top shelves at ARe also. :) I’m so darn bouncy right now. Talk about having to pinch myself and double check that I wasn’t seeing things…lol. 
ARe RomCom category :)
If you haven’t tried some of these books…you might want to start with some of my free reads—Harlan’s Ryde, Blown Away, Wicked Solutions 
ARe Romance Short Story category :)
Warning: These books contain tons of testosterone. Read only when you’re in the need for some dominant, snarky, pain in your ass men. 
ARe Romance LGBTQ category :)
Thank you so much to my readers and reviewers…this is a perfect example at how rating the books you read really makes a difference. <3 
ARe Romance Drama category :)
All my books are located on my author page at ARe.

Thank you!
*blows kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment